DERMA will be presenting at the University of Brighton, Heathy Futures Showcase event on the 5th of July.
The event aims to bring together academic, social and entrepreneurial partners on topics of common interest, identified by policymakers as the challenging areas in health for our society. To this end, elevator pitches delivered by our investigators will trigger focus groups and B2B (business to business) sessions where concrete steps forward towards collaborations can be made.
You will be able to meet Ian Allan, School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, from 9:45 am to 12:30 pm during the parallel sessions in the theme “We Innovate Sharing”.
- 9:00 am – Registration
- 9:30 am – Welcome from Professor Debra Humphris, Vice Chancellor, University of Brighton
- 9:40 am – Programme guidelines (Professor Matteo Santin, Academic Lead for Healthy Futures)
- 9:45 am to 12:30 pm – Parallel sessions
- 12:30 pm – Lunch, virtual/guided tours of the University of Brighton facilities and poster sessions
- 1:30 pm – National and International Fundinc Schemes (European Enterprise Network and Innovate UK)
- 2:00 pm – Focus groups B2B sessions
- 3:00 pm – Coffee break and poster sessions
- 4:00 pm – Rapid-fire sharing (chaired by Professor Andrew Church, Assistant Pro-Vice Chancellor, University of Brighton
- 4:25 pm – Concluding remarks (delivered by Professor Tara Dean, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research and Enterprise, University of Brighton